Thursday, August 6, 2009

Mm, Cranberry Limeade

Far Away, By My Side - Peter Bjorn & John

Don’t Wake Me Up - The Hush Sound


“What if I changed for you

Then will you see me still with you

Well I’d never do it

Im no fool, honey

Im not you”


Change For You- The Midway State


Woke up an hour late today. Great way to start the day… Still musing over what to wear in Ohio. Great idea for DIY shirt, very cute & will post later pictures and instructions. So easy! Just use a Hanes white T-shirt. Really cheap too. Still stuck listening to Jane Fonda.. Random, but here is a REALLY funny YouTube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc


Its crazy, really funny, I can almost promise there will be laughs involved! Mm another thing to think about : Cranberry Limeades from Sonic.. Heaven, lime & cranberry juice + sprite + 1.29 $ + ½ off if its between 2 and 4… could it be more perfect???????

No comments:

Post a Comment